- Come and take a peek at our newly renovated space, new furniture and toys.
- Registration for 2018–19 school year is ongoing. Limited spaces are available.
- 2019/20 Pre-registration for currently registered students, siblings
of present and past students will take place between January 22 - 30.
- 2019/20 Registration for new families will begin on January 31 and
will be ongoing. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2019/20 Open House for registration and to view a class in session
will be held on February 8 from 9:00am – 11:00pm.
- For registration or any other information, please contact Mona at 403-239-8311 or by email.
For the month of December, the children were really excited to share songs and fingerplays with their
families at the Christmas Concert. We enjoyed sharing this special time of the year with those lovely
kids and their families. We are eager to see our lovely preschoolers back in January and listen to their
To our wonderful families, thank you for your continued support. Wishing you all
a year full of health, happiness and success.
The kids in our 4 year olds class had the opportunity to participate in a field trip to the
Crowfoot Library. The kids were engaged in a variety of fingerplays and even had the chance
to tour and explore the library. We felt happy to see them learning and having fun.
Upcoming Events for Families of Unique Kids:
Opposite Day on January 16 at school to celebrate letter “O”. Kids can come wearing their shirts
inside out or backwards.
Librarian’s visit on January 17 to the 3 year olds class.
Pajama Day on January 23 at school to celebrate Letter “P”. Kids can come to school in their PJ’s.
Valentine’s Fun Day on February 11 (for 4’s class) and February 12 (for 3’s class) at school. Kids enjoy exchanging valentine’s cards with their fellow classmates.
Teddy Bear’s Picnic on February 21 (for 3’s class) and February 22 (for 4’s class) at school. Please
bring your teddy bear for our picnic.