- Registration for 2018–19 school year is ongoing. Limited spaces are available.
- Come and take a peek at our newly renovated space, new furniture and toys.
- For registration or any other information, please contact Mona at 403-239-8311 or by email.
Our 4 year old preschoolers enjoyed the Byblos Bakery visit to our classroom in May where they learned about how pita products are made and how they fit into Canada’s Food Guide to Healthy Eating. Hooray, each child prepared his/her own snack. Yummy!
As for June, our focus will be on farm animals, Father’s Day and the 4’s class graduation ceremony.
Upcoming Events for Families of Unique Kids:
- Ms. Judy from “Outdoors In” will be at Unique Kids to present her “Beautiful Bees” program for a one hour in class field trip for the 3 year olds class. Our preschoolers will discover the world of bees with this interactive exciting program in which they will get to be bees, sipping nectar and collecting pollen! How many jobs do bees have? What exactly is that buzzing sound? Why do bees dance? The kids will find that out and lots more in this exciting program! Lots of games are all part of the fun!
- Field Trip to Butterfield Acres for the 4 year old class: We are so excited to have a very fun farm adventure visiting the Spring Babies and doing all the wonderful things you’d do if you actually lived on a farm. There’s a multitude of child-centered farm activities such as visiting the farm animals, trying some milking, and going on a big wagon ride behind the tractor.
Graduation celebration for the 4 year old class on Wednesday, June 13. Congratulations to all our smart cookies. Good luck in kindergarten. Hip Hip Hooray!
- Family Picnic at Unique Kids on Friday, June 15. The picnic is for ALL UNIQUE KIDS students and their families and will be held at Unique Kids Preschool. We are soooo excited to have BUTTON THE CLOWNETTE and MONKEY for an incredible performance
and lots of fun.
- Thank you parents for letting us be part of your children's lives. Have a great and safe summer!