- Come and take a peek at our newly renovated space, new furniture and toys.
- Registration for 2019–20 school year is ongoing. Limited spaces are available.
- 2020/21 Pre-registration for currently registered students, siblings of present and past students will take place between January 21 - 30. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2020/21 Registration for new families will begin on January 30 and will be ongoing. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2020/21 Open House for registration and to view a class in session will be held on February 7 from 9:00am – 11:00pm.
- For registration or any other information, please contact Mona at 403-239-8311 or by email.
The kids in our 4 year olds class had the opportunity to participate in a field trip to the Crowfoot Library. The kids were engaged in a variety of fingerplays and even had the chance to tour and explore the library. We felt happy to see them learning and having fun.
Upcoming Events for Families of Unique Kids:
Opposite Day on January 15 at school to celebrate letter “O”. Kids ca come wearing their shirts inside out or backwards.
Librarian’s visit in January to the 3 year olds class.
Pajama Day on January 22 at school to celebrate Letter “P”. Kids can come to school in their PJ’s.
Valentine’s Fun Day on February 10 (for 4’s class) and February 11 (for 3’s class) at school. Kids enjoy exchanging valentine’s cards with their fellow classmates.
Teddy Bear’s Picnic on February 20 (for 3’s class) and February 21 (for 4’s class) at school. Please bring your teddy bear for our picnic.
Find us on Facebook: